Cookies can help our website distinguish the user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember the preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site, customize the home pages, identify which sectors of a site have been visited or keep a record of selections in a “shopping cart” among others.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. Sometimes we can verify that the same cookie can be included in more than one category
Depending on your property
– Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s equipment from a computer or domain managed by SOLUCIONES STECA ESPAÑA, SL.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on your life time
– Session cookies: Are those that collect data while the user is browsing the website.
– Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on its purpose
– Technical cookies: These are those that are used internally and are necessary for the operation of the website.
– Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the collection of statistical information about user activity. This information is collected anonymously and allows us to optimize our web browsing in order to guarantee a better service to the user.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to save a cookie or delete them from his computer. You can find the instructions in the security settings in your web browser.
• If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
• If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
• If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy.
• If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences> Security.
• If you use Opera> Settings> Delete personal information.
• If you use a native browser on your mobile terminal, Settings> Clear data or Privacy and Security *
* May differ depending on the version model of the operating system
You can use the “Help” section that you will find in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more complicated to access If you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
– Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
– FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Browsing
– Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
– Safari 2 and higher: Private Browsing
– Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Browsing
– Browser: Incognito tab
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
– Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
SOLUCIONES STECA ESPAÑA, SL thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, this helps us obtain more accurate data that allow us to improve the content and design of our website to adapt it to your preferences.